Weekend DJ’ing days run from 12noon till 6pm.
Weekday DJ’ing days run from 3pm till 10pm
This 7 hour day will aim to cover a selection of the following:
- An hour introduction with Amadeus Mozart (Tidy Boys)
- Set building & mix structuring.
- Knowing your music
- Rekordbox v’s Rekordbox dj
- Preparation of material
- Beat matching
- Effective use of filtering
- Mix points
- Hand placement for optimal performance
- Chopping tricks
- Advanced Mixer tricks
- Advanced CDJ tricks
- Mix tools
- 3rd party effects
- Mixing mistakes and how to get out of them cleanly
- Standing out from the crowd
- Promoting yourself
Lessons are taught on the latest kit and are available for all different levels of DJ. Whether you are complete beginner who wants the advantage of learning from a pro, or you are an established DJ looking for some new high-end tricks. Our tutors will tailor the lessons to suite your needs as based upon your request prior to the sessions.
Please note: Not all options available can always be covered within the allotted time; we offer you a wide range of options during your session so that you can pick and choose what you would like to know for a tailored experience.